About Oasis International Journal
An online open access journal
Oasis International Journal (OIJ), a subsidiary of Oasis International Development Foundation (OIDF), is a publisher of open access, peer reviewed and fully referred journals. It is an intellectual platform provided for academicians, research scholars and other professionals to enable them accomplish the refined betterment in their respective field of studies through quality innovative research work. OIJ, which covers a wide range of disciplines in science, technology, engineering, humanities, business and management studies, follows rigorous peer reviewed process to ensure originality, timeless, relevance and readability. OIJ intends to be of interest and utility to all researchers and practitioners in the academics, industries and government sectors. OIJ through the open access mode of operadum always made available latest vital information to all the researchers and general public with the sole intention of contributing positively towards the overall global development. Articles submitted to any Oasis International Journal should meet certain criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal. The paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The review report will be sent to the author(s) within one month.
Call for paper
Oasis International Journals have no access barriers. Open Access is a publication model that enables the dissemination of research articles to the global community without restriction through the internet. This makes it possible for the widest possible dissemination of your work and leading to more citation since it can be accessed by anyone with internet connection.
We strongly believe that the open access model will spur research across the world especially in developing nations, as researchers gain unrestricted access to high quality research articles.
What we looking at
- To instil the spirit of originality in research work, state of art, reviews and innovative applications from all field of studies.
- To propagate knowledge amongst its readers
- To act as a reference publication
We are committed to ensuring that our journals are disseminated worldwide, so that researchers are able to access our content wherever and whenever they need it.
- To cover the latest outstanding development in various disciplines in science, technology, engineering, humanities, business and management studies.
- To publish high quality and referred papers from academicians, research scholars and other professionals in industries and government sectors for the betterment of humanities through global advancement in science, technology and engineering.
- To encourage students to involve in innovative research works and holistic learning process.
- To ensure that the published papers are made available to the entire global research community.
- To enable the user to have free access and download articles of his/her choice through our online availability of the published papers.
- To encourage young researchers through proper guidance, provision of reference materials and financial assistance where necessary.
- Easy and rapid publishing process
- No publication fee is charged except processing charges
- Indexed in Google Scholar
- Digitally signed e-certificates of acceptance and publication respectively to authors free of charge
- Open access and additional PDF copy at author’s e-mail
- Quick reply of any query
Dr. Charles Quist-Adade
Department of Sociology, anthropology and social work
Central Michigan University
Dr. Gosnell L. Yorke
The Dag Hammarskjold Institute for Peace and Conflict studies
The Copperbelt University, Zambia
Dr. Pallavi Upadhyay
Department of Literature and linguistics
DDU GKP University Gorakhpur
Prof. S. O. Anigbogu
Department of Computer Science
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Prof. I. M. Mejah
Department of Physics
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Dr. Rosemary Amenga-Etego
Department of Religious studies
University of Ghana, Accra
Prof. John Kamen
Department of mass communication
Madonna University Okija
Prof. Donatus Ajaegbo
Department of History and International Relations
Federal University Abakiliki
Dr. Eunice Ezeudu
Faculty of Education
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Dr. E. P Motswapong
Department of Theology and Religious Studies
University of Botswana
Prof. P. A. C. Okoye
Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Prof. Charles Chidume
International center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste