OASIS INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This web site (“www.oasisinternationaljournal.org”) is owned and operated by Oasis International Journal, hereafter may be referred as OIJ (“OIJ”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
OIJ reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
Copyrights and Limitations on Use
- All content in this Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of OIJ and its affiliated companies or licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions or relevant license or subscriber agreement.
- You may print or download Content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from OIJ.
- You agree that you will not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to: (i) continuously and automatically search or index any Content, unless authorized by us; (ii) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the Site. If this Site contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honour them. Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any Content should be directed to OIJ.
- You may not use the services on the Site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. OIJ may at any time exercise editorial control over the content of any information or material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services.
You may not, without the approval of OIJ, use the Site to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of the Site to use any goods or services. For example (but without limitation), you may not use the Site to conduct any business, to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law, or to solicit other users to become subscribers of other information services. Similarly, you may not use the Site to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- Neither OIJ, nor its affiliates or any third-party content providers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Content or other materials on the Site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any Content, product or service provided on or accessible from the Site.
- This site and all content, products and services included in or accessible from this site are provided “as is” and without warranties or representations of any kind (express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and non-infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which OIJ disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the site is at your sole risk.
- To the extent permissible under applicable laws, no responsibility is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the Site. If the Content contained on this site contains medical or health sciences information, it is intended for professional use within the medical field. No suggested test or procedure should be carried out unless, in the reader’s judgment, its risk is justified. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, we recommend that the independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages should be made. Discussions, views and recommendations as to medical procedures, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of the authors.
- Neither OIJ nor any of its affiliates or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering information through the site. In no event will OIJ, its affiliates or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
- OIJ and its affiliates and licensors shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages) even if advised of the possibility of such damages. OIJ neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any products, goods or services offered by outside vendors through our services or advertised on our system.
All trademarks appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. OIJ is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of OIJ. Because OIJ is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these outside resources or their contents, you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours.
OIJ aims to keep the Site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. OIJ shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold OIJ, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Site or Content.
Indexing and Abstracting
OIJ will upload the PDF’s to the indexing servers and some Indexing Companies use crawlers to retrieve the manuscript from our website. If there is any problem in the Index List you should contact the corresponding indexing companies not OIJ.
Governing Law and Venue
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in (Enugu, NIGERIA).
Any claims of copyright infringement should be addressed to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org bearing the subject line “Copyright Infringement”.
The claim must be sufficed by documented evidence supporting the same version as being published or copyrighted or patented by the aggrieved party before the date of publication of the concerned OIJ article. On receipt of the claim, the OIJ Editorial Board, if found deemed, shall inform the OIJ author to provide an explanation; the discussion of which shall be transparent to both parties.
The OIJ Board reserves the sole rights to decide the validity of any such claims. After deliberation, if the claim is found justified, the concerned manuscript will be removed from all OIJ archives and servers. In case, the changes required are minimal such as inclusion of references, the authors will be intimated to make the required amendments. The alternative version shall undergo peer-review as any other general submission and shall be published in the same issue (number) of the concerned volume.
Any claims of copyright will be addressed with the highest priority. A revert mail will be dispatched within 3 working days provided the claim is supported by documented evidence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.